Building a funnel is a combination of many elements including layout, branding, and content. Funnel hacking may be one of the easiest ways to build out your idea for a page design, but it’s crucial that you don’t make waves. You may find the page design you desire, but you should never duplicate the information such as the text, graphics, logos, images, and videos.
Perhaps you’re worried that you are not a graphic design expert and can’t afford to hire one — not on this, your first funnel. If you’re a startup, the resources listed below will help you take your creativity to the next level. Whether you’re creating a logo, designing your first ebook cover, posting on social media, designing your funnel, sketching your printed materials, or simply making your email headers, these free resources will help you create outstanding professional graphic designs.
1. Canva - Canva makes graphic design amazingly simple and accessible for everyone. Canva is a free tool for every graphic design you have in mind. Just be aware that some of its images are not free to use which may result in a watermark on its output.
2. YouiDraw - This online tool lets you create stunning vector graphics designs with YouiDraw Drawing, Logo Maker and Painter. It's like Adobe Illustrator but it works on an HTML5 canvas.
3.Vectr - A free, cross-platform vector graphics editor. A simple yet powerful web and desktop tool.
4. BeFunky - BeFunky Photo Editor lets you apply photo effects, edit photos, design professional graphics, create photo collages with collage maker, and more.
5. LogoMakr - Create & design your logo for free using this easy logo maker. Choose from hundreds of fonts and icons then just save your new logo to your computer!
6. Adobe Spark - Adobe Spark is a free online and mobile graphic design app. Easily create beautiful images, videos, and web pages that tell your story.
7. MyLiveSignature - Create a natural signature in seconds and use it to personalize your branding. Free.
8. Piktochart - Piktochart is an infographic design app that requires very little effort to produce beautiful, high quality graphics.
Kate Mikado is the Editor In Chief of the San Diego based publication Funnel Magazine focused on the online marketing industry. This industry specific magazine focuses on strategic marketing and sales, lead generation, metrics, social media, and most importantly funnels. Through Funnel Magazine we work with experts in the industry like Russell Brunson, Caleb Maddix, Frank Kern, Lewis Howes, and many more.